Terms and Conditions
Please review the basic rules that govern your use of this website. These rules are also referred to as terms and conditions, and you should be aware that your use of the website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
SECTION A - Terms and Conditions for Ordering
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call our customer service team by phone at (65) 6282 7734 within 7 days from the date that you receive your printing. We will happily reprint part or all of your order as long as the reasons are valid. Printingcompany.com.sg reserves the rights to change the prices without prior notice.
We are wholly committed to our customers' satisfaction, and we continually strive to provide printing that reflects a craftsman's touch. We do everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate colour reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of things that can go wrong that we cannot be responsible for:
• Typos on customer-submitted artwork. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
• We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
• Damages to printed products or services that occur after delivery to the customer.
• Design errors that have been submitted in a customer's artwork file.
• Mistakes that occur when the file layout has incorrect information about custom services like folding, drilling, scoring, or die-cutting.
• Colour selection errors, design errors, or inferior-quality resolution files that have been submitted by the customer.
• Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect shipping address or other shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
• Our full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. However, we will reprint orders damaged or lost by couriers.
• We will arrange a courier to pick up the original order before we begin reprinting your order.
• We are not responsible or liable for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business that are caused by printing materials which are defective or incomplete or which you received later than the estimated due date. This guarantee is limited (only) to reprinting of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. In no event shall our liability to you for any reason exceed the amount actually paid to us, if any, for or through the use of this website.
• We are not liable for Singapore or Overseas Postal Service mistakes, loss, or delayed delivery times.
• This guarantee is limited to the full cost of us reprinting your original order. This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing services or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims of any kind.
• The prices for goods and services shown on this website are in SGD dollars (SGD$).
• If a visitor to this site submits a request to purchase printing products or services, the visitor has become a user of this site, and the user agrees that all charges, taxes, and shipping fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by the user with a pre-approved payment method.
• Once an order for printing has been approved by the customer and "sent" to the site, no changes are allowed in the deadline times, the artwork files, or the job specifications. After an order for printing has been sent via the website, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of the order, unless otherwise noted.
All requests to purchase printing must be submitted with a mutually approved and agreed upon payment method. If you have any questions on payment plans, please call us at your earliest convenience. Approved methods for payment include, but are not limited to, any of the following methods.
• Credit card or debit card.
SALES TAX POLICY
All transactions made on Printingcompany.com.sg are inclusive of local goods and services (GST) tax rates in Singapore.
The prepress department inspects most artwork files before printing, but you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. We encourage you to take a few moments and carefully inspect and proof-read your files carefully before submitting them to our website. We provide easy-to-understand file preparation tutorials in our website. Please refer to our Help Guide for more details on the requirements.
To further ensure the accuracy of the colours, we closely follow the standards set by ISO 12647 to serve as a reference for quality assurance and quality management.
We allow customers to pick up completed jobs at our print shop. We suggest that you call before visiting, so we can have everything ready to go for you. All other shipping methods are done via courier services. Through courier services, we provide three-day and standard five-day delivery.
EDITING, DELETING, OR MODIFICATION OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve the right to edit this website without advance notice. We may suspend, discontinue, edit, or delete current offers, documents, information, products, services, or any other content appearing in this website.
SECTION B - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This website is protected by copyright laws. The graphic design, content, and images on this website may not be reproduced, published displayed, or reproduced in any way, in whole or in part. This website is considered the intellectual property of Printingcompany.com.sg, and we respectfully ask that you not copy, transmit, distribute, or create a derivative work based upon the content and materials of this website.
This website contains a lot of content, ideas, tips, and articles related to printing, graphic arts, and marketing. This content is also subject to the Singapore Copyright and may not be copied for use in your publications or newsletters without prior written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. To maintain the Printing Company membership and account, the member will allow Printing Company to collect, use and disclose his/her personal data in order to fulfil the following purposes:
• To provide the member with membership status updates and other account-related information;
• To facilitate membership-related transactions and services;
• To market and communicate to the member information on Printing Company promotions, contests, events, and lucky draws, including those conducted by Printing Company programme partners;
• To contact the member on product and customer-related surveys and market research; and
2. In connection with the above, some of the member’s personal data may be disclosed to Printing Company’ suppliers, service providers and other partner companies in the programme for membership and order transaction related purposes and customer servicing. The data collected will be used for direct marketing purposes by only Printing Company and only if the member has given prior consent to Printing Company to receive such marketing materials.
We reserve the rights to reject any orders that contain sensitive religious, social and political content.
If you use this website to submit orders for a third-party, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of the information provided in connection with such use. In addition, it is your responsibility to inform the third-party of all terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of their printed products or services. You, as the user of this site, agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from, and against, any and all losses, liabilities, and lawsuits related to the third-party as a result of you using this site on their behalf. You, as the user, are directly responsible for any requests submitted and the related costs, fees, and performance obligations.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any part of this site at any time, without notice, and without reason.
Printingcompany.com.sg is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to requests for information or problems with an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you.
If a dispute arises out of or related to this deed, or the breach, termination, validity or subject matter thereof, and the dispute has not been resolved by mediation, then the Dispute shall be submitted to arbitration administered by, and in accordance with the Court of Industrial Appeal in Singapore;
(a) The arbitration shall be held in Singapore;
(b) The arbitrator’s decision on the dispute shall be final and binding on the Parties and is not subject to appeal.
The terms and conditions listed here supersede any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subjects related to printing products and services that are presented on this website. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or nullified.